Enhancing Realism: Drawing (ONLINE) IN 660PH_ON
with Alicia Mino Gonzalez
Learn advanced drawing techniques to produce accurate and realistic drawn images in this live Zoom class. This class offers step-by-step drawing processes that will allow students create accurate compositions, intricate details and three-dimensional effects. Live Zoom sessions will take place every Tuesday, 6 - 8 p.m.
• Students will learn how to utilize drawing materials including graphite and color pencil
• Students will learn a series of image transferring systems to work from a photograph or live references
• Students will learn how to work with intricate compositions, proportion and size relationships
• Students will learn to analyze and manipulate visual information needed for accurate reproduction for live and 2D references
• Students will learn how to render texture and shapes
• Students will learn to utilize the Bargue system to increase their visual literacy, learn new techniques for identifying and correcting drawing errors, and develop their hand-eye coordination.
Jun 2 - Aug 4th, 2020
Tue for 10 weeks