PT 608EE Expressive Acrylic Painting New!
with Alicia Mino Gonzalez
Explore the exciting versatility of acrylics in your own painting style. Study master artists such as Egon Schiele, Ludwig Kirchner and Paul Klee in order to develop alternative and personally expressive ways of depicting objects, people, cities and landscapes in a free and relaxed manner. Learn the characteristics of acrylic paint including color chemistry, texture, and its potential for three-dimensional effects. All levels welcome; no painting experience necessary.
• Students will learn about acrylic color chemistry.
• Students will learn about acrylic color consistency and texture depending on brand, quality and purpose.
• Students will be encouraged to use their imagination and choose their own painting style.
• Students will learn how to work with acrylic color in the same way old and contemporary masters do.
• Students will learn how acrylics can be used on different surfaces.
Jan 26 - Mar 15th, 2020
Sun for 8 weeks from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Samuel M.V. Hamilton Building
128 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Get directions